Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coming Home

The time has come.  It is time to go back to Canada.  As far as I know right now, I'll be leaving early Saturday morning unless the weather looks bad.  Everything is being shut off here on the first so I will have to be on the road somewhere by then.

Yesterday I had lunch with Silvia at a Gluten Free restuarant.  We had a wonderful visit and awesome food.  Then I went to have a pedicure with my Vietanese friend I wrote about before.  It was good to see Tina again.  It's very hard leaving the friends I have made here.  It's a good thing I have friends at home and a little family.  This has been a wonderful winter.  I look forward to seeing everyone at home again.  Then next winter I can do it all over again.

The next time I post on here I will be on the road watching out for severe weather.  Don't worry I will not take any chances and will drive carefully.  Callie doesn't even suspect what's ahead for her..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment