Sunday, December 26, 2010

1st Stop Bangor ME

Here I am in Bangot Maine.  6:00 pm Maine time and I have had supper.  The cat has finally settled down.  She was not a happy travellor.  Ron got the car all packed for me and I was on my way by noon.

 Lots of snow on the ground in the MOncton area.  By the time I got to Saint John it was all gone. In Maine it came back.  The air is cold.  The poor lady at the border was dressedwarmly, but still looked cold.  It took about one minute to answer the questions and be processed through the border and then she said,  "Enjoy the sun."  I would have liked to take her with me she looked so cold.

Callie was upset with me all the way.  She would quiet down for a little while and then when she felt the car slowing down or turning a corner she would start up again,  I gave her a pill before I left, but maybe she managed to spit it out...  I'll be more careful tomorrow and make sure she gets it.  Once we got in the motel she just wanted to be petted, then she quieted down.

I can never find the right motel here in Bangor.  I print off a Room Saver coupon and then can't find the motel.  Anyway I got a good rate at the Super 6,  $40 and had supper for $10.  Had to gas the car  another $40.  So this was a good day.

Did I tell you Callie is not a happy travellor.

Till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment