Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gotham City is beautiful with the night lights

ok... What a day..  Abouut 800 km.  I am below New York City in a place called Holly.  It's 10:15 pm here and I just got off the highway. 

Starting out the roads were snow packed and a little slippy,  ,  then they were bare except for blowing snow over the bridges..  In this area there is still some snow on the ground and piled a little on the roadside,  but the roads are bare.  Lots of traffic
  Callie did good today.  She cried a little when I first started out and then gave up..  I didn't carry her cage into the motel tonight...(brought her in on a leash)  she did real good.  I'm going to make a travellor out of her yet.

Tomorrow I hope to get to Savanah.
Gotta go.. I need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment