Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Skipper, Virigina

I didn't make i to Savanah today..  Wasn't a great day to start off and didn't get better.

When I was all ready to leave this morning,  I couldn't find the cat.

Instead of  having legs on the bed they put wooden frames to hold the bed up...This is a situation I ran into last year where the cat got between the frame and the wall and I had to move the bed.

This year she put her thinking cap on and found that the box spring wasn't secured .  I mean the cover that goes over the bottom was gone... and she could get up in the box spring in the wooden fram that replaced the legs.  The bed was a king size bed and I had to move the mattress off,, and then lift one of the single box springs.  She wasn't there...  Moved the mattress back on and pushed it off the other way lifted the box spring and there she was... she said, "Ah!!!!! Shucks"

The snow is completedly off the road now,  It really diminished when I crossed the Delaware, but there is still some  in the fields.  Imagine snow in Virigina  I never knew.

Tomorrow's another day.  I may split the driving up into two days.  That will get me there on New Year's  Day..  That's ok   The stores will be open...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom!

    Sounds like, if nothing else, the cat's having a great time!....lol Stay safe the rest of the way!

    Love you lots!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete