Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Beginning

Today I will start a blog and it will tell of my travels to Florida.  I will be driving from my home on Dec 26, if it's not snowing, and have Callie, the reluctant traveller, in her cage in the back seat.

The reason I am waiting until the 26th is because my kids will kill me if I'm not home for Christmas.  Really I would like to go now... or after Tuesday... There's a neat party on Tuesday.  There's a party on Saturday too, but it's not a quilting party.  Quilting parties are fun.

Anyway this is a test run to see how my BLOG looks and see if I want to continue it....My life is not very exciting..  Bet you all ready figured that out when I said quilting parties are fun.    But they really are... A bunch of creative women in the same room... Many of them sharp witted.   Quilting parties are fun.

Enough

'till the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment