Monday, January 3, 2011

Joined the Manatee Quilt Guild

There are at least three quilt Guilds in this area and they have get togethers all the time.  No boredom here. 

Callie didn't want to go, so I went alone  again. The Quilt Guild is much like ours, Lots of women, a few laughs.  Callie enjoys sitting in the Florida room smelling the air and watching the people with long white hair glide by in their golf carts and big tricycles..  I caused a bit of a gridlock tonight when I went to the Guild meeting.

I ran over a curb and took part of it with me.  It got jammed under the car and here come a herd of people with the white hair in the big tricycles.  Lots of advice of how to get it out from under my car,  Finally a man lifted my car up and I wiggled the curb out.  Then I couldn't lift it and he put it back in place.  I was looking around to see if Talina or Nikki were around to say,  "Mommy went over the curb."

No damage to the car, so I went on my way.

Tomorrow's a new day.  Going to go looking for more quilting stores..

No comments:

Post a Comment