Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Long Time No See

Hi Everyone.  It's been awhile since I have written in this blog, but I haven't been idle. The weather is beautiful,  We had a couple of cold days and now the day time temp is in the high 60's low 70's and it is beautiful.
In the last ten days I have:
1Joined the Manatee Patchwork Quilt Guild
2.Joined Feather Princessess Applique Guild.  Barb Yeoman went to the guild meeting with me. We were overwhelmed wth the talent and quilts we saw that day.
3.Found Jolene.This is a lady who has taught me more in quilting in one winter than I have learned in the previous ten years.  She changde fabric shops and I have found her.
4. Joined a Jo Morton Little Sisters Club.  It's quilting
5.Been beading with my beading buddies twice.  It's like old home week, catching up with everyone again.
6 Went to a Gem and Mineral show and bought some more beads.  I really need them.
7, Went to a potluck supper here at the park .
8 Joined the craft group here at the park.
9 Learned more than I wanted to know about storks. and now have one that will eat out of my hand.
Do you know that their knees are backwards to ours, so when they get down on their knees their feet are in front of them.  IT makes sense..  Easier to cut your toenails and clean between your toes.
10.  I have gotten rested. 
So that last 10 days have been fruitfull and I am happy to be here. It's hard to believe how much snow you have at home.  Roxanne sent me a picture of her house with two feet of snow on the roof.  I have wearing shorts and a sleeveless blouse.
Happy Days Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment