Sunday, February 6, 2011

Florida This week

Today is a cloudy day.  Last night it rained and I could hear the raindrops on the roof of the trailor, very pretty sound,  very relaxing , put me right to sleep.

 I think all my quilt related activities are all in this week.  Went to a Dear Jane class yesterday.  It is so nice to meet people who like to hand sew the blocks the way I do,  Nice bunch of ladies and they are inspiring me to finsih this quilt I started in 2003.

Today is a rest day,  Tomorrow I teach a class at Monday crafts and go to a Guild meeting in the evening. Tuesday is a rest day. Wednesday is Feather Princesses guild meeting.  That's a "WOW" day... So many people and so much talent.  It's almost overload.  Thursday is Jo Morton class with Jolene and Friday I am taking a Hawaiin quilt class.

In the mist of all this quilting activing I am trying to change the deed or regristraion or whatever it is for this place to my name.  The owner is signing it over to me and I will have to make the lot payments from now on.  The comments from my friends both at home and here are worth repeating...for the laugh.

Ron, by buddy from home,  " Another place for you to fill up"
Diane Janes,  "Is that a Canadian dollar or an American one?
Leslie from here.  "If you sell it for $2 you'll make 100% profit"
Susan D,  "Nothing better than 100% profit"

The world is filled with commedians, ain't we lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment