Sunday, February 13, 2011

GPS

Some one stole my Gps the other night.  What's a girl in a foreign country to do without a GPS.  That night when I went to bed I looked at the car and saw the windows were up so I assumed I had locked it too,,, But I hadn't.  Someone has been watching and waiting for me to make a mistake and leave my doors unlocked and they were rewarded.

They only took the GPS and the window mount.  They left the power cord.  Hope they have one, because that sucker is old and won't hold it's charge for very long.  I thought about putting a sign on my car window saying, "Hey! you forgot the cord.", but I restrained myself.

So yesterday I went shopping for a new GPS and the one I found will show where all the quilt stores are.  I don't yet know how good it is in giving street directions, but at least the quilt stores will be listed...<G>

No comments:

Post a Comment